The enrollment in the first year is necessary both for those admitted with proof, and for those who are exempt.
For more information on the type of form to be sent and on the facilities, follow the instructions on the registration page.

Enrollment Forms

Application for registrationFORM A
Substitutive declaration of certificationFORM B
Authorization to process personal data D.Lgs.n.196 / 2003 and 679/2016 UEFORM C
Administrative contract for 1st year registrationFORM D
Administrative contract for 1st year registration (discounted)FORM DR
Administrative contract for 2nd or 3rd year registration FORM E

Certificate requests

Students certificate requestsFill this form
Teachers certificate requestsFill this form